New Board of Directors Members Elected
New directors have been elected to the State Farm Mutual Automobile Company board of directors as well as to the State Farm Fire & Casualty Company and State Farm Life Insurance Company boards.
The accomplished business leaders on our boards work in service to State Farm customers and help make key decisions about our company’s future.
Joining our existing board of directors in providing counsel, perspective and direction for State Farm Mutual are:
- Keith Block, former co-chief executive officer, Salesforce.com, Inc.
- James Hackett, former president and chief executive officer, Ford Motor Company
- Steven C. Williams, chief executive officer, PepsiCo Foods North America
Joining the internal directors already on the State Farm Fire & Casualty Company and State Farm Life Insurance Company boards are:
- Orlando Ashford, former president of Holland America Line and strategic advisor, Sycamore Partners
- Susan H. Mallory, former director, Business Owner Services and Banking Executive, Northern Trust Corporation
- W.H. Knight Jr, professor of law, Seattle University School of Law (also presiding director, State Farm Mutual Board)
The mission of State Farm is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams. State Farm and its affiliates are the largest providers of auto and home insurance in the United States. Its 19,300 agents and nearly 55,000 employees serve approximately 86 million policies and accounts – which includes auto, fire, life, health, commercial policies and financial services accounts. Commercial auto insurance, along with coverage for renters, business owners, boats and motorcycles, is available. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company is the parent of the State Farm family of companies. State Farm is ranked No. 39 on the 2021 Fortune 500 list of largest companies. For more information, please visit http://www.statefarm.com.