Open Enrollment: Time for a Financial Checkup
It’s healthcare open enrollment so now is a good time to review your health insurance needs. It’s also a great time of year for a Financial Checkup. Take a look at the products and services available to protect your family against the things that can go wrong, so you can focus on making things go right.
- Are you happy with your current health plan? Health status, premiums, deductibles, and even regulations may change over time. Be sure your health care coverage meets your needs. Take steps to reduce premiums with wellness discounts that may be available to you. And if you’re on Medicare, consider options for a Medicare Supplement that’s right for you.
- Life insurance is the foundation of financial planning and security. It helps your family recover from financial risks and unexpected costs and lets them plan for tomorrow.
- Car insurance? Check. Home insurance? Check. But have you protected one of your most valuable assets? Your paycheck.
Long-term Care Coverage
- Nearly 70 percent of those age 65 or older will need some type of long-term care services during their lifetime.1 Have you thought about how you’ll pay?
Saving for the Future2
- Saving money helps you achieve your goals. Establish a budget, manage debt and plan for emergencies. Use this calculator to help determine how much you should consider saving to meet your financial goals.
1 National Statistic: Genworth 2014 Cost of Care Survey, conducted by CareScout®, 2014.
2 State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. Deposit and loan products offered by the Bank. All other products offered by affiliate companies of the Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested.
Product availability may vary by state. Please contact an agent for more information.
For 100 years, the mission of State Farm has been and continues to be to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams. State Farm and its affiliates are the largest providers of auto and home insurance in the United States. Its more than 19,400 agents and approximately 53,400 employees serve over 87 million policies and accounts – which includes auto, fire, life, health, commercial policies and financial services accounts. Commercial auto insurance, along with coverage for renters, business owners, boats and motorcycles, is available. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company is the parent of the State Farm family of companies. State Farm is ranked No. 42 on the 2022 Fortune 500 list of largest companies. For more information, please visit http://www.statefarm.com.