State Farm® releases 2022 Impact Report
Report details efforts to build stronger, safer & more resilient communities for all our stakeholders
State Farm has released its 2022 Impact Report, an overview of our efforts to be a good neighbor and work toward a better world tomorrow. This is our third report and details our efforts in 2022 and provides an update on the commitments we’ve made to build a better world.
Formerly titled the Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Report, the updated title and format enables us to share our ongoing and longstanding efforts across four key focus areas:
- Enabling our workforce to power the future
- Building environmentally sustainable and resilient futures
- Strengthening communities
- Demonstrating responsible governance
- The foundation for a strong community and thriving workforce is an educated citizenry, and we invest in expanding access to education.
- We promote a more sustainable environment through renewable energy generation and emissions minimization.
- State Farm sees value and potential in the communities where we live and work, and we reinvest in creating opportunities that make communities a better place for all.
- As a mutual company, we operate for the benefit of our policyholders. We are focused on long-term stability and growth, as well as operational resiliency.
The State Farm Impact Report helps us share what matters most to us with those who are making decisions about their insurance, financial services, employment and more.
As a mutual company, State Farm seeks to do what is in the best, long-term and collective interest of our customers. Their needs determine our path. Our job is to be there today – to help them recover from the unexpected, and to build resiliency for tomorrow.
For over 100 years, the mission of State Farm has been to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams. State Farm and its affiliates are the largest providers of auto and home insurance in the United States. Its more than 19,400 agents and 67,000 employees serve over 91 million policies and accounts – including auto, fire, life, health, commercial policies and financial services accounts. Commercial auto insurance, along with coverage for renters, business owners, boats and motorcycles, is also available. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company is the parent of the State Farm family of companies. State Farm is ranked No. 44 on the 2023 Fortune 500 list of largest companies. For more information, please visit http://www.statefarm.com.