Top ten reasons why a State Farm internship is right for you
As a Fortune 50 company and a leader in the insurance and financial services industry, State Farm has rewarding opportunities for college and graduate students through our internship program.
In fact, State Farm hires 500-600 interns each year. And that number is growing.
Want to learn more about 2023 internship opportunities? State Farm is hosting a virtual 2023 Internship Fair for participants to ask questions about applying, locations, and departments available for internships. To register, visit
Keep it COOL! Summer 2023 Internship Fair - September 8, 2022 | 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM CDT
Here are just some of the top reasons for considering an internship with State Farm.
- Gain valuable work experience by jumping right in and solving problems with professionals working in your field of study.
- Variety of departments to intern with ranging from Claims and Underwriting to IT, R&D, Public Affairs, Corporate Law, Investments, Marketing, Actuary and more.
- Work-life balance provides you with the flexible to work AND play.
- Casual work attire with the flexibility to “dress for your day”, ranging from casual to business wear.
- Earn a competitive paycheck for putting your ideas, talents, and energy to work.
- Benefit programs to assist with employee development and wellness initiatives.
- Grow your personal and professional network by meeting, working, and learning alongside leaders and mentors.
- Diverse work environment provides you with a safe space and an open-minded culture that encourages professional and personal growth.
- Volunteer opportunities allow you to join your peers in giving back to the community. What better way to show you are a good neighbor!
- Potential for full-time employment with State Farm following graduation. Start your first career with us!
For over 100 years, the mission of State Farm has been to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams. State Farm and its affiliates are the largest providers of auto and home insurance in the United States. Its more than 19,400 agents and 67,000 employees serve over 91 million policies and accounts – including auto, fire, life, health, commercial policies and financial services accounts. Commercial auto insurance, along with coverage for renters, business owners, boats and motorcycles, is also available. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company is the parent of the State Farm family of companies. State Farm is ranked No. 44 on the 2023 Fortune 500 list of largest companies. For more information, please visit http://www.statefarm.com.