- Visit st8.fm/File-a-Claim, contact your agent, use the Pocket Agent App, or call 1-800-SFCLAIM (1-800-732-5246) to start the claim process.
- Call 1-877-SF4Bank if you are having difficulty making loan payments or have bank product questions.
- Impacted customers needing additional time to pay their premium should contact their Agent.
State Farm is Here To Help Life Go Right when things go wrong. More than 1,000 claim employees have been deployed to Texas and thousands more are helping outside the impacted areas.
In the News:
- State Farm has more than 2,100 claim professionals working in the affected areas, with another 3,600 around the country supporting customers. Bloomberg News chronicled a day in the life of a State Farm Catastrophe employee in Adding Up the Price of Tragedy in Storm-Ravaged Texas.
- We have catastrophe response vehicles and associates stationed across southeast Texas to handle claims and help customers in their time of need. The ABC affiliate in Dallas interviewed one of our claim specialists on these mobile units.
- As of September 10, State Farm has received nearly 35,400 auto claims across three states as a result of Harvey. Many vehicles have been towed to salvage yards at centralized locations around Houston and in other areas. The Houston Chronicle tells the story.
- State Farm annually gives $1 million to the American Red Cross for disaster relief. We recently made an additional donations to the Red Cross and food banks providing hurricane relief.
- State Farm associates and retirees have individually donated nearly $225,000 to hurricane relief efforts. Through the company’s matching gift program, we’ve been able to bring the total to more than $449,000.
The mission of State Farm is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams. State Farm and its affiliates are the largest providers of auto and home insurance in the United States. Its 19,200 agents and 57,500 employees serve approximately 85 million policies and accounts – which includes auto, fire, life, health, commercial policies and financial services accounts. Commercial auto insurance, along with coverage for renters, business owners, boats and motorcycles, is available. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company is the parent of the State Farm family of companies. State Farm is ranked No. 36 on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of largest companies. For more information, please visit http://www.statefarm.com.