State Farm Employees Spread Cheer Outside Assisted Living Facility in Elaborate Costumes
For 24 days, the creative costumes just kept coming!
It’s a scene that pulls at your heartstrings: A husband singing to his wife through a nursing home window. Across the globe, sons, daughters and grandchildren have found creative ways to make connections with loved ones most at risk right now. State Farm® employees Corey and Pam Schieler have brought cheer to assisted living residents in Bloomington-Normal, Ill. The couple visited the facility where Pam’s parents live for 24 days in a row, repurposing some pretty spectacular homemade Halloween costumes to draw smiles. On that last visit, they took Pam’s parents home to stay with them.
“We are a close family, and this was a fun way to show how much we love our mom and dad,” Pam said. “I think the other residents have enjoyed our visits as well.”
- The Costumes Just Kept ComingLove Birds
- The Costumes Just Kept ComingBee Happy
- The Costumes Just Kept ComingKeep Looking Up
- The Costumes Just Kept ComingGroovy Baby
- The Costumes Just Kept Coming_Love Is Sharing Your Popcorn
- The Costumes Just Kept ComingLifes A Beach
- The Costumes Just Kept ComingLoving You
- The Costumes Just Kept ComingThe Force Be With You
- The Costumes Just Kept ComingRock On Flinstones
- The Costumes Just Kept ComingLaundry Day
- The Costumes Just Kept ComingWe Chews You