State Farm Response to COVID-19 Coronavirus
To any of our customers currently facing financial burdens, call your State Farm agent, because we are here to help make this new normal feel just a little more normal. Like a Good Neighbor, State Farm is there.
- Need to connect with us? Use our mobile app, call us – or contact your State Farm agent.
- Need help with State Farm Bank products?
- Vehicle Loans: Call 1-877-SF4-BANK.
- Mortgage Loans: Log into your account on statefarm.com for fastest service, or call 1-877-SF4-BANK
- Credit Cards: Call 1-877-SF4-VISA
- If you are new to viewing your policies or accounts online, go to Create Account on statefarm.com.
- Need to file a claim? Start online.
- To ensure we can continue to serve you, we’ve made adjustments to how we work. We appreciate your patience, if hold times are longer.
about how we are positioned to deliver on our promises.
March 19, 2020
MEDIA ADVISORY | Update Regarding State Farm Facilities | March 25, 2020
State Farm Has Ceased In-office Work in all State Farm Facilities
Employees Serving Customers through Work at Home Arrangements
As a result of shifting employee work from office to home, State Farm continues to serve customers across the country. While most employees have transitioned to work from home arrangements, the company continues to update its COVID-19 Coronavirus response. The company announced today that it has paused in-office work in all State Farm facilities across the country.
Over the course of the last week, we have made considerable progress by enabling almost 58,000 State Farm employees to work from home. This is a rapidly changing situation and the decisions we are making balance health concerns with our obligation to continue to serve our customers.
We ask for patience from our State Farm customers as they may experience increased hold times while our team works to serve them in multiple ways. If this situation has created financial strain for customers, a State Farm agent is the best place to start regarding customer accounts.
Customers can contact State Farm through the following ways:
- Many of the company’s 19,000 agent offices are running virtually and can assist customers via phone or email. Customers can check statefarm.com® for agent contact information.
- Connect with us online, through our mobile app, by phone, or contact your State Farm agent.
- You can make a payment, file a claim, manage your account balance or ask a question.
Media Contact ONLY:
Gina Morss-Fischer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to enlarge and download a PDF version of our response infographic.
The mission of State Farm is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams. State Farm and its affiliates are the largest providers of auto and home insurance in the United States. Its nearly 19,000 agents and approximately 58,000 employees serve approximately 84 million policies and accounts – over 81 million auto, fire, life, health and commercial policies and over 2 million bank and investment planning services accounts. Commercial auto insurance, along with coverage for renters, business owners, boats and motorcycles, is available. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company is the parent of the State Farm family of companies. State Farm is ranked No. 36 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list of largest companies. For more information, please visit http://www.statefarm.com.