State Farm Response to COVID-19 Coronavirus
Based on current trends, State Farm is working to reduce auto rates in every state.
The national average for those rate reductions is 11%, saving customers a total of approximately $2.2 billion.
These rate cuts are in addition to the $2 billion dividend credit, flexible customer payment options and philanthropic relief included in our Good Neighbor Relief Program. Together, auto customers should see about $4.2 billion in savings.
Check out our Good Neighbor Relief FAQ for information on the dividend credit.
If you are a customer currently facing financial burdens, call your State Farm agent. We are here to help make this new normal feel just a little more normal. Like a Good Neighbor, State Farm is there.
- Need to connect with us? Use our mobile app, call us – or contact your State Farm agent.
- Don’t see your bill? That may be because you have additional time to pay in response to COVID-19. Contact your State Farm agent for details.
- Need help with State Farm Bank products?
- Vehicle Loans: Call 1-877-SF4-BANK.
- Mortgage Loans: Log into your account on statefarm.com for fastest service, or call 1-877-SF4-BANK
- Credit Cards: Call 1-877-SF4-VISA
- If you are new to viewing your policies or accounts online, go to Create Account on statefarm.com.
- Need to file a claim? Start online.
- To ensure we can continue to serve you, we’ve made adjustments to how we work. We appreciate your patience, if hold times are longer.
- Check out our Good Neighbor Relief FAQ for information on the dividend credit.
- Small business reopening? Check out our Simple Insights resource page.
PHONE SCAM ALERT: Customers are reporting Good Neighbor Relief Program-related scams. State Farm is not contacting customers requesting financial account or credit card information in order to receive a dividend or a credit.
Tune In. We Are All in This Together
State Farm Announces $2.2 billion in Auto Rate Cuts
State Farm Mutual Returning $2 Billion Dividend to Auto Insurance Customers
In the News:
AdAge: Watch - State Farm's CMO on Marketing Amid Crises (06/02/20)
Business Insider: How State Farm's CEO is navigating the insurance titan and its 77,000 associates through a 'fundamental societal reset' (05/01/20 paywall)
AccuWeather: New technology helping with storm damage claims (04/16/20)
The Weather Channel: State Farm Using Technology to File Claims (04/13/20)
The mission of State Farm is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams. State Farm and its affiliates are the largest providers of auto and home insurance in the United States. Its 19,200 agents and 59,000 employees serve approximately 84 million policies and accounts – over 81 million auto, fire, life, health and commercial policies and over 2 million bank and investment planning services accounts. Commercial auto insurance, along with coverage for renters, business owners, boats and motorcycles, is available. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company is the parent of the State Farm family of companies. State Farm is ranked No. 36 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list of largest companies. For more information, please visit http://www.statefarm.com.